Career and Technical Education (CTE) classes provide access to classes that:
- lead to jobs or to advanced training through community colleges, apprenticeships, or training schools;
- deliver impactful training in regionally-demanding industry sectors;
- offer an affordable training experience;
- offer access to cutting-edge technology and machinery;
- provide quick transition into entry-level jobs or advanced educational opportunities.
Grossmont Adult Education offers courses in the following program areas below. Select this link for a list of all Career, Certification, and Licensing Classes
(non-medical). Because of social distancing guidelines currently in place, we are offering DISTANCE LEARNING (DL) OPTIONS
for the 5-week summer session. Summer class registration will begin June 5. Summer classes begin on Monday, July 6.
**All Fall classes are under development. Please check back regularly for updated information.
- Collision Repair
- Culinary Arts
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Commercial Truck Class-B License
- Construction Trades: Introduction to Construction Trades, and Framing & Drywall Training
- Advanced Manufacturing (CADD+)
- Real Estate
- Cosmetology and Barbering
- Business Technologies (Office Professional Training* Keyboarding) *Summer DL classes available.
- Finance (Accounting, Quickbooks, Excel,Finance Clerk Training*) *Summer DL classes available.
- Welding (GTAW, SMAW, GMAW)
Register for your Career Training class in 3 easy steps:
- Select "Start Here
" to begin your registration.
Step 2 - A Transition Specialist will promptly contact you to answer questions, offer eligible services
and assist with creating your student login.
Step 3 - Login and select your career classes. Summer registration begins June 5. Fees can be paid by credit or debit card.